Pages - Menu

søndag den 29. juli 2012

I WANT...

I want to have pillow fights with you. I want to laugh with you. I want to be so hopelessly in love with you. I want to have water fights with you. I want to cook with you, and for you. I want to take a bath with you, or even just a shower. I want to lay with you on the beach and swim with you in the ocean. I want you to lift me up and kiss me so everything around us stops. I want to borrow your clothes, sleep in your T-shirt and wear your hoodie. I want to just lay in bed and game with you, were you let me win, just to make me happy. I want to kiss every inch on you and walk hand in hand with you in public. I want to see movies with you, all cuddled up in bed or in a cinema. I want to walk long walks with you and talk about nothing and everything. I want to play stupid board games with you. I want to be hold by you and hug you when you're sad. I want to lay by your side, even when you're sick, even when you're down and don't want anybody around. I want  you to open up to me and talk to you about everything. Even ex's. Even sex.
I want to make love to you and make myself look hot, just for you. I want to dance and kiss in the rain with you, not caring a shit about how I look or haw my makeup is. I want to be comfortable around you and I want to meet your friends and family. I want to buy you small presents, just because I felt like it. I want to watch your favorite series with you and movie, and I want you to watch mine, together. I want to celebrate Christmas and New Years Eve and Valentines day with you. I want to lay outside in the middle of the night, looking at the stars and just hear you breath. I want to smell you and I want to be near you. I want to take on vacations with you, and picnics, and what not? I want to be so incredible happy and I want to feel special. I want to be your love, and yours only.
I want to find love... And I certainly want to find you.

But once I stop looking for you, you'll come. I know. I just have to wait. It'll be worth the waiting. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar